FxWire Pro is a fast-growing professional grade real-time Newsfeed service providing investors and traders with a comprehensive overview and insight of the global currency markets in real time.
The service is built in partnership with IBTimes' global backbone network of journalists. Expert analysts and journalists convey the key Currency market moving news and events in the shortest and most succinct format possible. FxWire Pro is the only professional Newsfeed service to remove all the unnecessary "information noise" and deliver precise, high quality, currency market related news in a truly trader friendly format.
Investors and traders often face information overload and do not have time to crawl through paragraphs of text and find the relevant information needed to place winning trades. FxWire Pro was conceived with the traders in mind. The unique style of FxWire Pro has already helped many traders grasp market moving news in the shortest possible time and be on top of the market.
- "Timely and accurate news from FXWirePro are a perfect addition to real-time TradingView charts"
- Stan Bokov, Stock Charts Expert at TradingView
- "I like the style of the newswire, succinct and to the point."
- Simon Smith, Chief Economist at FxPro
- "I liked it immediately. For those of you who are into fundamentals, this will be of great benefit, no doubt."
- Forex Magnates
- FxWire Pro News Entries are highly concise and succinct
- FxWire Pro Produces 600+ News Items Per Day
- FxWire Pro is available in English, Japanese and Chinese, and soon in 5 languages
- FxWire Pro was developed in partnership with IBTimes, a global financial media group
- FxWire Pro's foreign languages include as many news items as the English version
- FxWire Pro is the only MetaQuotes - recommended MT4 Newsfeed
- FxWire Pro employs staff in 13 countries
- FxWire Pro is built-in and ready to use with MT4 and MT5
- FxWire Pro Covers: Economy, C Banks, Geo-Politics, Credit Ratings, Debt Market, Money Market, Treasury, Expert Talks and more
- FxWire Pro is available as XML or FTP feeds or as a Web-Based Application